For over 20 years, Tim Richardson has been representing clients in San Diego and surrounding areas. He has an esteemed reputation and is well-respected among judges, prosecutors and peers.
Mr. Richardson is the recipient of the prestigious San Diego Consumer Attorneys’ Award For Outstanding Trial Lawyer. If your case goes to trial, you need to be sure that you have an experienced trial lawyer in your corner. The ability to get a jury to see and understand the defense’s side of the facts is a skill developed over many years. When facing criminal charges, you simply cannot risk entrusting your case to an inexperienced or disengaged attorney.
All clients who retain The Law Offices of Timothy J. Richardson will have direct access to Mr. Richardson himself. You will not be handed off to an assistant or paralegal. This one-on-one approach will ensure you will have the best representation available. Call our office today at 619-231-6577 for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation.
• Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California, 1995 – Juris Doctor
-Honors: Cum Laude
• San Diego State University, 1989 – Bachelor of Arts
• Law Offices of Timothy J. Richardson, 1996 – present
• Grimes & Warwick, 1995 – 1996
Awards and Honors
• Outstanding Trial Attorney, 1999
• Professional Associations and Memberships
• San Diego County Bar Association–Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), 2004 – 2005, Member
• San Diego County Bar Association–Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), 2006, Chairman
• San Diego County Bar Association Board of Directors and Vice President, 2008 to 2010
• California Bar 
• U.S. District Court Southern District of California